Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Blog Every Day in May -- Day 22

Day 21, Tuesday: A list of links to your favorite posts in your archives

This is my favorite Thursday Thirteen, and I've done literally hundreds of them. It's an original idea -- women I'll look up when I get to heaven -- and I think I did a good job with it. Scroll through the comments and you'll see one from columnist John Dickerson. It made me happy that I got to make him happy. People really do read what we write!

I like this Trifecta entry based on the prompt, "Home." Writing it made me happy. Reading it makes me happy.

I like this one about Peggy Noonan because it's well written, rather timeless (as long as Peggy keeps appearing on Sunday morning TV), and because it still somehow gets a lot of hits and really annoyed a stranger named Steve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.