Thirteen "Dad Jokes." After doing TT's about Titanic, trips to the doctor and time in the dentist's chair, I thought I'd lighten the mood a bit. Some of these jokes will make you smile. Some will ... well, consider yourself warned.
1. Why do you need two pairs of socks for golf? In case you get a hole in one.
2. What does a tick have in common with the Eiffel Tower? They're both Paris sites.
3. Why do seagulls fly over the sea? Because if they flew over the bay we'd call them bagels.
4. Where do you learn how to make a banana split? Sundae school.
5. Why won't eggs tell one another jokes? They're afraid they'll crack each other up.
6. Why can't a nose be 12" long? Because then it would be a foot.
7. What did the cop say to his belly button? You're under a vest.
8. Why do nurses prefer red crayons? They have to draw blood.
9. How can you identify a dad joke? Easy! It's apparent.
10. How can you tell a dogwood tree? By its bark.
11. Why can't a kangaroo jump higher than a house? Because houses can't jump.
12. How do you stop a bull from charging? Cancel its credit card.
13. What do you call two monkeys who share an Amazon account? Prime mates.
Please join us for THURSDAY THIRTEEN. Click here to play along, and to see other interesting compilations of 13 things.