1. What are your plans for December? First I finish the latest BIG PROJECT, then I head to Key West to spend Christmas with Henry, Reg and Patrick.
2. How do you celebrate your wins/success? I don't really. I just try to appreciate the moment.
3. Are holiday movies only for the holiday season? No. There are some I watch every holiday season, but I'm not averse to watching them all year around.
4. What would you consider a waste of money? If it made you happy, it wasn't a waste of money.
5. What do you like to eat for breakfast? Depends on if you're cooking, or I'm cooking. If I'm cooking, I'll just have a bowl of cereal.
6. How do you feel about poetry? I like song lyrics a lot, but I don't consider poetry at all.
7. Are you shy? Professionally, not at all. Personally, very.
8. Do you take time to reflect on your goals? Yes
9. Something you are curious to know more about. The SALT tax deduction. I keep hearing about it, but I don't understand it, and I mean to learn more about it.
10. Something that makes you feel fancy. Real napkins. I use paper towels or paper napkins at home.
11. How you’re still handling the pandemic. I'm exhausted.
12. A close friend you’ve never met in person. Just about everyone who is reading this! My "blog buddies" know me better (or at least differently) than people who deal with me daily and in real life.
13. Do you get in on trends early or later? Later.
14. What is something you do on a regular basis? This. Blogging.
15. Do you enjoy spending time with family? I love spending time with my niece and nephew.