2) What would an alien think of humans if it came to Earth on Halloween? They might feel right at home among their own.
3) Who would you haunt? I'd like to observe my best friend without him being able to see me. I want to know how he's really faring through this period of unemployment. I worry about him.
4) Are you afraid of the dark? Nope
5) Do you pass out candy, or hide with the lights off? Neither. I simply won't be home in time. Trick or treating ends at 7:00 in my town.
6) What scary movie do you like best? Psycho
7) If you had to wear a costume for a week, what would you be? Harpo Marx. I think the horn would be a most effective way to get my point across.
8) What do you think about Ouija boards? Not a big believer.
9) Have you ever told ghost stories around a fire? Sure. I was a Girl Scout.
10) Trick? or Treat? Treat, please.
11) Have you ever been in a haunted house? Only at the amusement park.
12) What would you do if you saw a ghost? Depends on the ghost.
13) Question 13, should we have skipped this and jumped to 14? Nah. I'm feeling brave.
14) Are you brave enough to walk into a grave yard after dark on Halloween? Absolutely
15) Do you like chocolate? what kind: I have never met a kind of chocolate I didn't like
16) Who would look better in a clown costume? Obama or Romney? HONK! I hate this question. One of these men is going to be our Commander in Chief and they deserve more respect than we're giving them.
17) Are you in the path of Frankenstorm? Nope
18) Post a link to any other blog: Blogblast for Peace. My peace globe is ready to go. What about yours?