1. How many states have you been in? 21
2. If a sexist Man is called a pig, what is a sexist Woman called? I think "pig" still works.
3. You see the one person who you absolutely despise. If you were guarentee'd that he/she couldn't say or do anything back to you.... What would you do?? Keep going. Life's too short to engage.
4. How many states are to the right of you? And don’t give us a map to look at. I don't really understand the question. But IL is bordered on the east by IN and KY.
5. You can go anywhere in the world for free. Where are you? London
6. HOW MANY FINGERS AM I HOLDING UP? Two. Duh.
7. Are you a boxing fan? No
8. What is the most disgusting thing you have ever eaten? I hated gazpacho.
9. Is it cloudy right now? Yes.
10. Someone gives you a $500 gift card to WalMart or Target. What are you going to buy? Groceries. It would feel like such a luxury to not have to budget for food.
11. When you were little, what did you want to be "when you grow up"? And, how much different is your occupation now from where you thought it would be when you were younger? When I was little, I wanted to be a singer/actress or a veterinarian. I am none of those things.
12. what was your favorite toy as a child? Lassie and I were inseparable.
13. What is the last place you had a good cry and why? It wasn't a good cry, but I welled up last week. Talking about the 2016 World Series, Game 7. I was telling my friend Kathleen what a privilege it was that I got to see the Cubs win it all. After all, my grandparents, my uncle and my dad all missed it. But I felt they were all with me at this moment:
14. Which Sesame Street Character do you relate with the most and why? Beaker. Because he's Beaker.
15. Did you ever make what you believed at the time to be a horrible mistake - that in hindsight turned out to lead you on the best path in your life? Not a horrible mistake, really. But there have break ups that broke my heart that I now know were for the best.
16. What’s your favorite show to watch on television nowadays? Lately I've started watching I Love Lucy reruns again. ADORE them. Not The Lucy Show, or Here's Lucy. Just Lucy, Ricky, Fred and Ethel.
17. Do you believe there is life after death? Yes