Saturday 9: In and Out of Love (1967)
1) In this song, Diana Ross is disappointed that she hasn't yet found lasting love. Do you think you can fall out of love? Or do you believe that if you fell out of love, it wasn't true love to begin with? I don't know that I've ever fallen out of love. Relationships have become untenable and had to end. But I have been in love twice, and I still love both men now.
2) When is the last time you literally fell, tripped, or stumbled? I used to fall down a lot. I thought I was just a klutz. Working with a chiropractor, I learned that my spine is curved and so my body is out of whack, very right dominant. Since I've been stretching and getting adjustments, my balance is better and I can't recall the last time I took a tumble.
3) This record was a hit with American Bandstand viewers. For weeks it was voted the song they most wanted to dance to. Did you watch American Bandstand? When I was in junior high, I wouldn't miss it. Saturdays at 11:00 AM.
|Rescues living their best life at Fried's Cat Shelter|
8) In 1967, when this song was popular, the best-selling camera was The Polaroid Swinger. When did you most recently take a photo? What was it of? A Moscow mule. Last Friday the weather was so perfect I celebrated with an outdoor lunch at my favorite restaurant. Just me, the sunshine, good food and a good book. BLISS!
9) Random question: Come clean! Are there dirty dishes in your sink right now? There are always dirty dishes in my sink.