1. Have you ever tried to learn (or re-learn) a foreign language as an adult? Which one? What worked for you? I tried to learn Spanish several years ago. My studies were interrupted by surgery/recovery. I never picked it up again. My bad.
2. Do you donate blood? Do you know your blood type? I haven't donated in a while. I'm AB+.
3. Have you ever been in a play or musical? Not since grade school.
4. Do you use certain text or ring tones for specific people? Who gets their own? Or do you just use the default on your phone? Default
5. When did you get your first digital camera? Do you still shoot on actual film, or all digital now? I'm all digital. I was late to getting a digital camera, but I don't use a camera at all. The quality of the photos on my phone isn't as good, but it's so much easier.
6. What do you think someone else would say the most daring thing you’ve done is? My mother was always amazed at my willingness to travel alone.
7. Do you talk with your hands? Yes
8. Given the choice in a restaurant – would you go with a booth or table (or bar!!!) for seating? Booth
9. What kind of milk did you drink, growing up? And now? Whole milk as a kid, skim or 2% now.
10. How do you keep track of all your passwords? Do you make your passwords super complicated and change them often, or use the same ones over and over? You're assuming that I keep track of all my passwords. I'm a mess. I seem to always be clicking the "forgot your password?" link.
11. Are you a note taker? Yes
12. Do you remember what your first social media posting (or status update) was on Facebook or Twitter – without looking it up? What was it? No, I don't remember.
13. Do you have a “power” song? This song always lifts my spirits.
14. Do you have an eclectic mug collection, or is your stuff all matchy matchy? Very eclectic.
15. Do you have a junk drawer in your house/garage/at
16. Do you ever get the urge to watch a favorite scene from a movie, and watch just that scene? No
17. Have you ever woken up and felt guilty from a dream you had, or, mad at someone else for something they did in the dream? No
18. How old were you when you took your first commercial flight? To where did you fly? I was 17. I flew from O'Hare to Fort Lauderdale.
19. Are you good at keeping track of your things – or do you easily misplace them? Do you ever leave anything behind when you travel? HA! I'm even worse at this than I am at remembering passwords.
20. Is there any place you go where time seems to stand still? What is it about that place that makes it that way? I used to feel that way about Hot Springs, AR, but I haven't been there in more than a a decade. I suppose it's possible that time has caught up with it by now.