Click here to play along
30. Do you read your horoscope? Not often anymore.
31. Where was the last place you bought something? A hot dog at Paisan's Pizza.
32. How do you feel about your hair right now? It's adorable. Just got it cut and colored today.
33. Do you bite your nails? When I'm bored.
34. Do you have any expensive jewelry? I have my mother's engagement and wedding rings put away somewhere.
35. Have you ever been told you speak fast? Often
36. Is your laugh usually hearty? Yes
37. How fast have you driven a car? Over 70 mph. I was practicing driving along Route 66. It was a stretch of empty road. I was amazed by how easy it is to develop a lead foot.
38. Have you ever smoked? No
39. What was your favorite subject in school? History
40. Do you have cell phone provider loyalty? Not especially. I don't change more out of laziness and loyalty
41. What type of boy or girl do you usually fall for? A boy whose hair I want to touch
42. Do you have any hidden talents? I can wiggle my ear
43. Favorite Song?
44. Do you like to sing at all? I like to sing. But trust me, you don't want to hear it.
45. Dream Job? I'd like to be a pet sitter
46. Where does most of your family live? My sister's family lives a couple town's over. My cousin and aunt live in Florida.
47. Are you an only child or do you have siblings? I have two sisters.
48. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled? I prefer willful.
49. What was the first thing you thought when you woke up? "My throat hurts."
50. Do you drink? Yes
51. Know any other languages? Not well
52. Ever write a coded message? Not since I was 9.
53. Have you ever been in someone else's wedding? Yes
54. Do you have any children? No
55. Did you take a nap today? Yes
56. Who has the same birthday as you? Jamie Lee Curtis
57. Ever met anyone famous before? Yes.
58. Do you want to be famous one day? No. I think rich would be fun, though.
59. Any Pet Peeves? Space hogs. If you think it's ok for your purse or backpack to have it's own seat on the train while others stand, you're selfish.
60. Are you multitasking right now? Not really
These are the thoughts and observations of me — a woman of a certain age. (Oh, my, God, I'm 65!) I'm single. I'm successful enough (independent, self supporting). I live just outside Chicago, the best city in the world. I'm an aunt and a friend. I feel that voices like mine are rather underrepresented online or in print. So here I am. If my musings resonate with you, please visit my blog again sometime.
Saturday, June 14, 2014
Posted by The Gal Herself at 6/14/2014 11:18:00 PM 6 comments:
Labels: meme, Sunday Stealing
Sick and tired of being sick and tired
Sitting outside on a sunny day, eating a hot dog and reading People magazine, shouldn't have been so tiring. But I've been battling a cold for 5 days now and I'm tired. I'm tired of having a scratchy throat and a cough and a red, stuffy nose.
I got home and slept. And slept until my oldest friend called me hours later. Hopefully I'm putting the ah-choo behind me finally.
Posted by The Gal Herself at 6/14/2014 10:55:00 PM 3 comments:
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)