1) Have you ever danced the polka? They made us dance the polka as part of PE in junior high school. Square dancing, too. It was horrific.
2) Frankie Yankovic was a stellar accordion player. What instrument have you mastered, or would like to learn? I wanted to learn the guitar, but my fingers are stubby and I had a bitch of a time reaching around the frets.
3) When Frankie died in 1998, his obituary proclaimed him as "America's Polka King." Lucille Ball was "The Queen of Comedy" and Michael Jackson was "The King of Pop." What royal title do you deserve? I like Queen of All She Surveys.
5) In 1901, daredevil Annie Taylor successfully went over Niagara Falls in a barrel. She was badly bruised but otherwise fine. How much money would it take for you do to do something that dangerous? I'm entirely too old for such nonsense. Though I suspect there was a time when I might be tempted to do something dangerous/stupid.
7) What's your favorite salad dressing? French