1) This video shows the boys in the band nervously await an audition. When were you last
2) BSB Brian Littrell was born with a congenital heart problem and had open heart surgery the year this song was released. Who is the last person you visited in the hospital? My mother. I don't like visiting people in the hospital because when I was in the hospital five years ago, I didn't want visitors. Phone calls and flowers? Bring 'em on! Cards waiting for me when I got home? YES! But in the hospital, I didn't want to play hostess, I wanted to heal. And when you're in the hospital I'm going to assume you feel the same way.
3) Littrell had different health trouble in 2009. While working in Japan, he contracted swine flu, which caused the band to cancel several events. Have you battled a cold or flu this summer? Not yet. Knock Formica.
4) When you feel a cold coming on, what's your favorite remedy? I've got these zinc lozenges I turn to whenever I feel that familiar scratchy throat.
5) Brian and his cousin, fellow BSB member Kevin Richardson, are both from Kentucky and have been inducted into the Kentucky Music Hall of Fame. According to their website, if you tour the Hall of Fame you'll see exhibits that celebrate Kentucky's contribution to American music. Do you enjoy museums? Or do you think they're a snooze? I love museums! And museum gift shops!
7) This spring Nick became a father for the first time. Is anyone in your life expecting a baby this year? Two coworkers. One in November, the other in December.
8) The band has been involved in ongoing litigation with their first manager, saying he had been dishonest with them about how much they had earned. Tell us about someone you trusted, but shouldn't have. That would be Judy. Here's a link to that long, sad saga. I learned recently that she is facing financial difficulties due to health problems. She set up a Go Fund Me page, which has brought her $2,500 over the past four months, and she estimates that she need $20,000 for food and meds.
9) The band's recordbreaking 1999 tour was sponsored by the Sears department store chain. Sam remembers the twice-a-year shopping trips to Sears -- spring and fall -- with her mother to update Sam's school wardrobe. What's the last article of clothing you bought? I just laundered it yesterday: A short sleeved pullover covered with polka dots -- navy and black and green and blue. I am fond of it because the happy print makes it look far dressier than it feels.