2. If you eat Oreos, which are your favorite – original, double stuff, golden original, golden double stuff, Oreo brownies, Oreo ice cream? Original. I'm a purist.
3. Do you twist your Oreos apart? Of course!
4. Are you able to pass by a plate of cookies and not take one or are you a bit of a 'Cookie Monster'? I'm a cookie monster ... except for Grandma's. They're a vending machine cookie, produced by Frito Lay. They literally taste like nothing. The very definition of empty calories.
5. Tell us about your favorite cookie. Crunchy, soft, chewy, crumbly, other? I drool for a Nestle Tollhouse chocolate chip cookie.
6. Have your tastes changed since you were a kid? Nope.
7. Enquiring minds want to know if you are a dunker and, if so, do you dunk in milk, coffee, or tea? I dunk chocolate chip and shortbread cookies in milk.
8. It is that time of year and they are selling them on every corner and in front of every store! Do you buy Girl Scout cookies and if you do, which is your favorite? I was a Girl Scout, so I have a heart for the lassies in green. My favorite is the peanut butter sandwich cookie.
9. Raw cookie dough. Yea or Nay? Yea.
10. Do you like cookies with filling? Sure.
11. Do you prefer organic cookies? Not especially.
12. Large cookies, or small cookies? Yes, please.
13. Do you like familiar flavors in cookies? Yes.
14. Do you make your own cookies, or buy them? Mostly I cadge them from the catering tray after a meeting ends.
15. Please tell us something random about your week!! I am trying to face forward, leave last week behind, and enjoy anticipation of baseball season and my vacation. (Cubs opening day is March 28. I leave for the TCM Classic Film Festival on April 10.)