Over the years, both my older and younger sisters clashed with my uncle over money. He was at that time a rich man and they thought he was selfish and cheap because he didn't share the wealth with them. I can tell you that isn't true. He just didn't want to be taken for granted.
2. Never in my life have I... smoked a cigarette.
3. When I was five my parents ... had a Lincoln Continental convertible. My dad loved it, my mom hated it. (Her hair!)
4. High school was... as bad as the tooth ache referenced in #1.
5. I will never forget to... feed my cat Reynaldo. He won't let me forget!
6. Once I met
7... That would be Pit Martin. At the time he played center for the Chicago Black Hawks. He wore #7 and I met him at an autograph event.
7. There’s this boy I know ... who was bullied in school. His classmates called him "gay" because he prefers cats to dogs and likes to hold babies. He was only 9 years old and didn't really know what "gay" meant. Anyway, his mom moved him out of that school district and he's doing better. He now lives downstairs from me.
8. Once, at a bar, I ... was asked if my drapes matched the carpet. I was en route to the ladies room, more than a little tipsy, and didn't understand why this stranger would be interested in how my apartment was decorated. While I was washing my hands and checking my makeup in the mirror, it dawned on me what he was asking. I was so angry, I went looking for him in the bar but couldn't find him.
9. By noon, I’m ... done with lunch.
10. Last night I ... fell asleep with the TV on.