2. IF YOU WERE REINCARNATED, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WOULD BE? A cat. But only if I had a life like the ones I've given my cats. I hate thinking about the fear and hardship strays suffer.
4. WHAT DO YOU ORDER WHEN YOU’RE AT AN I.H.O.P. OR BREAKFAST PLACE? On Saturday I went to the local coffee shop and had a 2x2x2 -- 2 scrambled eggs, 2 sausage links and 2 slices of french toast.
5. LAST BOOK YOU READ? Remember Me Like This. It's an intense novel about what happens to a family when their son, who had been kidnapped, is returned to them after four years.
6. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? True Story, starring James Franco and Jonah Hill. Also very intense.
7. DESCRIBE YOUR FAVORITE PAIR OF UNDERWEAR. White cotton. I believe they are commonly referred to as "granny panties."
8. DESCRIBE THE LAST TIME YOU WERE INJURED. I twisted my ankle. It hurt.
9. IF YOU COULD INVENT ONE THING, WHAT WOULD IT BE? A way to know if the washer/dryer are free without having to climb four flights of stairs to the laundry room.
10. ROCK CONCERT OR SYMPHONY? Rock concert
11. WHAT IS THE WALLPAPER ON YOUR CELLPHONE? Didn't set it.
12. FAVORITE SODA? Coke
13. FLAVOR OF PUDDING? Tapioca
14. WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE A PEDICURE OR A MANICURE? Pedi
15. ANY BUTTONS OR BLINKIES IN YOUR SIDEBAR? I believe you can check that out yourself.
16. HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE ON YOUR BLOGROLL? Ditto
17. WHAT’S THE LAST PIECE OF CLOTHING YOU BOUGHT? I just answered this for Saturday 9, so instead I'll share that I just hemmed the second-to-last piece of clothing I bought. Navy slacks.