2. What is your relationship with food like? I don't know. I eat when I'm hungry, I eat what I like. I have no response beyond that.
4. What are triggers in your life that lead to eating? Boredom. Hunger. Time of day.
5. What inspires you to be healthier Worry about my always sensitive gastrointestinal tract. I'm careful to eat more fiber.
6. Name two foods that you think are “bad” Spicy chili and any wine. Because they literally make me sick.
7. Are your expectations for yourself too high? In some things, yes. In most things, no.
8. Would you like more fun in your life? Yes
9. What is your one comfort food? A cheesey, gooey ham and cheese omelette.
10. How would you give someone encouragement? Focused time
11. Do you get enough sleep? No. I don't sleep well. I hope that, in 2021, my new insurance carrier will approve a sleep study.
12. What activities make you feel more relaxed Books, movies or work. I find that if my mind is fully engaged, I'm less anxious.
13. Where do you need to practice forgiveness in your life? I need to put the past in its place. I'll never get answers from people who are dead.
14. What is one thing you have not done because of how you looked? Skinny dipped
15. What would you like more of in your life? Love, of course! As the Lads from Liverpool tell us, "Love Is All You Need."