Well, let's try to think of some positives in this whole experience you have coming up---
1. You will, indeed, lose weight, and I know you've been wanting to.
2. You will have some quality time with your Mom.
3.Your cats will love having you home. (Hey, what's that scamp Reynaldo been up to?)
4. It may take a bit of time, but you are going to get some things resolved and actually feel better.
5. You'll be able to read a book all the way through without stopping if you want to.
6. You can eat anything you feel like for a while.
7. You can watch some silly movies like "Hot Tub Time Machine" and and not feel guilty.
I know you are scared, and I do not blame you. you can obsess all you want. If good wishes and prayers can make it all better, you are home free- 'cause you've got them, Sweetie.