1) What room are you in? The parlor. (I usually say "living room," and I felt like mixing it up a little.)
2) Can you solve a Rubik's cube? No.
3) Are you psychic in any way? No.
4) What star sign are you? I'm on the Scorpio/Sagittarius cusp. My birthday is 11/22 (in case you want to make a note of it and then send gifts and good wishes)
5) What's your favorite color? Blue. I wear a lot of blue.
6) What's your lucky number? 7
7) Do you have any chores that should be done now? HA! Just dirty dishes, a ton of paperwork to go through and three loads of laundry. I'm told some people wash floors, too.
8) Did you have a cherished childhood teddy bear or other toy? I had a Lassie dog who went with me everywhere.
9) What was the last thing you bought from a vending machine?
10) What shoe size are you? 6.5 or 7, depending on the pair.
11) How many pairs of shoes do you own? Nine that I can see from here.
12) If you were prime minister/ruler of the world what laws would you make? No one can take up more space than they deserve/pay for. That means you can't take up the bench in the ladies' locker room with your mp3 player and water bottle when I need it for my ass, and you can't take occupy two seats on the train because your backpack likes to sit by itself. Do any of this shit again and you'll do time.
13) If you were a super hero what powers would you have? I'd like to slide up banisters, fly at the end of my umbrella, jump in and out of chalk drawings and attend tea parties on the ceiling.
|She so is a super hero!|
14) and what would your hero name be? Mary Poppins
15) and what outfit would you wear? Hat, jacket, skirt, sunny disposition
16) What was your last dream about? A Boston terrier. I think it was symbolic, as I am cheering for the Boston Red Sox in post-season play.
17) What would you do if you won the lottery? Move into a motel while my whole place is renovated. I want exposed brick in the dining room and hardwood floor in the living room and the hall and a whole new bathroom and a whole new kitchen. Then it would be spring, and I'd buy season tickets at Wrigley Field. My nephew would be able to go on his 8th grade class trip to Washington DC and my niece would never again have to worry about how she'll pay for her her college textbooks. Then we'll see what's left. There are some charities that could really use help and my friends in the Keys would be very happy to receive a check, too. (I have given this considerable thought.)
18) Would you like to build/design your own house? I'd be satisfied to just fix up this one.
19) Which form of public transport do you prefer? The train.
21) Can you juggle? I am the least physically coordinated person you will ever meet. So the answer is no.