Saturday 9: Lights (2011)
Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
|Run, kid, RUN!|
4) Even though today she is an international music star, Ellie still lives modestly. She describes herself as "still in university mode," and limits herself to $10/day for lunch. Where do you economize?
5) Ellie has proclaimed herself "a cat lady" and often posts pictures of her cats to her Instagram account. What's the most recent photo you took?
6) Ellie appeared on Sesame Street. She, Elmo and Abby thanked clouds for raindrops, lakes, and the water we drink. Would you be thankful for a little rain this weekend?
7) In 2011, the year "Lights" was a hit, Prince William married Kate Middleton. Ellie not only attended the wedding, she sang Elton John's "Your Song" for the couple's first dance. Tell us a song that reminds you of a romance in your life.
8) Also in 2011, AT&T abandoned their attempt to buy T-Mobile. Which company is your cell phone carrier? Are you happy with them?
Consumer Cellular, and yes. I talked my friend John into switching, and he's happy with them, too. It was a battle, though, because he thinks using Consumer Cellular makes him "old." Guess what, John, we ARE old!
9) Random question: What recent experience made you feel old?
I suppose I could say switching to Consumer Cellular, but it wasn't that. I have a new boss who is between the ages of 35 and 45. I made an I Love Lucy reference (I said I felt like Lucy on the conveyor belt in the chocolate factory) and he had no idea what I was talking about.