Sunday, September 04, 2011
Sunday Stealing: The 20 Questions of Doom Meme
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Do you believe in Heaven? Yes.
2. Have you ever come close to dying? I very nearly got creamed by a cab. I think about it every time I pass the spot where it (very nearly) happened.
3. What jewelery do you wear 24/7? The lotus ring on my left ring finger.
4. Would you ever consider having plastic surgery? Surgery? No. Botox? Maybe. But that's an injectable.
5. What do you wear to bed? Oversized t-shirt and granny panties. Yes, I'm a hottie.
6. Have you ever done anything illegal? I jaywalk regularly.
7. Who was the last person that you touched? A cashier.
8. Where did you eat last? My livingroom.
9. Besides your own blog, are there any that you routinely read but never comment on? Yes, I've got a blogroll right there.
10. Ever been involved with the police? I briefly dated a cop. Does that count?
11. Do you talk in your sleep? So I'm told. I also snore and drool. Like I said, I'm a hottie.
12. Now a celebrity fantasy. Who would you take on a ménage à trois for a dirty weekend? The two Bruces -- Willis and Springsteen. I just lay back and let the men take turns doing all the work. Sigh. Heaven. (It's stunning how quickly the answer to this one came to me.)
13. Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life? I suppose I have. I measure myself against Wilbur's eulogy of Charlotte in Charlotte's Web: "It's not often that someone comes along who is a true friend and a good writer. Charlotte was both." That's what I strive for and at times I succeed.
14. Where do you wish you were? One month in the future, looking back on this period. I want to say, "Surgery wasn't so bad."
15. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Nope.
16. Is there any type of dancing that you love to do? Any type. I'm stunningly graceless.
17. Last gift you received? I can't think of anything.
18. Last sport you played? I can't think of anything.
19. Last place you went on holiday? Colonial Williamsburg.
20. Current Song? It's an oldie that my best friend used to mention to me when times got tough.