Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
1) The girl in this song is "just looking for someone to dance with." Who was your most recent dance partner? My cat Reynaldo.
2) Michael Penn wonders if he'd do better with the ladies if he was Romeo or Heathcliff. What fictional character represents your romantic ideal? Romeo was too young and fanciful and Heathcliff was way too intense. I'll go with Professor Bhaer from Little Women. He loved and supported Jo and was a genuine help to her career. He was exactly who she'd been dreaming of.
3) The lyrics refer to "knots I have yet to untie." Do the shoes you're wearing have laces? Ha ha. Fooled ya. I'm barefoot.
4) Name a character from mythology. Zeus.
5) Michael Penn is the brother of Oscar winner Sean Penn. Give us the title of a Sean Penn movie. Dead Man Walking. Sister Helen has been in the news recently so this movie is top of mind today.
6) Their father, Leo Penn, was a busy TV director from the 1960s through the 1990s. He specialized in detective shows (Magnum PI and Cannon) and medical shows (Trapper John and Marcus Welby, MD). Are you more likely to watch a program with lots of car chases, or one that's set in a hospital? I think I've seen every episode of Magnum at least twice, so I guess I have to say car chases.
7) 1989, the year "No Myth" was popular, is the year of the first HDTV broadcast. Do you watch many shows in "high def?" My TV is more than 10 years old and not high def, so I don't know how many shows I watch in HD. It doesn't matter.
8) 1989 was also the year The Simpsons premiered. Who is your all-time favorite animated character? Nana from Peter Pan.
9) Random fill-in the blank: If I never had to ______________ again, it would be too soon. Do another load of wash. Unfortunately, I have to do it again this weekend.