1) In this song, Miss Ross sings of a tender farewell at the bus station. When did you last say goodbye to someone at an airport, dock, train or bus station? The last time I said "goodbye" at the airport, I was waving to my niece before entering Muskegon County Airport. Only two commercial flights take off, and two flights arrive, each day from this tiny airport. All go to O'Hare. I'm told that charters often fly from Muskegon to Vegas, too.
|MKG-ORD or ORD-MKG. That's it.|
2) Continuing with the theme of "lasts," who received the last gift you gave? I gave an expectant coworker a swaddle blanket and a little t-shirt that says, "Ciao!"
3) Who last did you a favor? I'm sooooo not tech savvy, and one of my coworkers helped me out with a file.
4) What's the last thing you dropped or broke? I lost the TV remote control under my bed this morning. Does that count?
5) What's the last thing you borrowed or lent? I can't think of anything.
6) When is the last time you danced? I do clumsy little dance steps all the time as I sing with the radio or TV.
7) When were you last nervous? Waiting for my friend Barb. We were at the hospital, where her husband's condition was being diagnosed. I knew she would be upset, and I was afraid I wouldn't be up to the task of comforting her. I held her and let her cry and offered to stay with her. Beyond that, I'm not sure there's anything else I could do.
8) What was your last DIY project? I put my cell back together with Scotch tape.
9) When did you last check your horoscope? Was it accurate? Years and years ago. It probably wasn't accurate or I would have continued reading it.