1. This song likens fluffy clouds to marshmallows. What does the sky look like where you are today? It's pretty gray. Which amazes me, because I woke up yesterday morning in Key West, where I got a sunburn. The phenomenon of air travel still rocks my world.
2. The lyrics refer to snowballs. Have you ever been in a snowball fight? No. I've sledded and skiied and made snowmen, but I've never been in a snowball fight.
3. Chionophobia is fear of snow. What phobias do you have? Flying (just because it impresses me doesn't mean I like it) and squirrels and clowns.
4. In 2004, Canadian school children raised money for charity by setting a new world record: the most snow angels made in 24-hour period. Have you ever participated in a fundraising stunt? No. Unless selling Girl Scout cookies counts.
5. When marshmallows were first introduced, they were used for medicinal purposes. Specifically to soothe sore throats. What do you take when your throat is bothering you? I start with cough drops and hope for the best.
6. Marshmallows are an important ingredient in the Rice Krispies Treat recipe. If you were asked to prepare something for a bake sale, what would you make? Apple-banana cupcakes. It's a very easy recipe and hard to mess up.
7. Darlene played Danny Glover's wife in the Lethal Weapon movies. Do you enjoy action movies? I like the Die Hard movies. A lot. Because I like him. A lot.
8. Darlene's father advised her to always, "shoot for the stars." Share some good advice you've received. "The time to repair the roof is when the sun is shining."
9. Will you be returning/have you returned any holiday gifts? No. What I was going to return I'm taking to Goodwill this week. Easier, better karma, and good for my tax return.