I've decided to Compare and Contrast myself with Kwizgiver.
First, we compare
Kwizgiver and I both:
• Use nom de blogs, and we both represent ourselves with illustrations
• Are single
• Enjoy staying in hotels
• Took over Bud's memes (Sunday Stealing for her, Saturday 9 for me)
• Struggle with clutter
Then, we contrast:
• She devours books at a much faster pace than I do
• She has a better relationship with her sisters than I do
• I'm a cat lady and she's a dog person
• I'm a City Mouse and she's a Country Mouse
• She loves to take off behind the wheel, and I think driving would be a massive hassle
• She's a little bit country, and I'm a little bit rock and roll*
*Not really. I just always wanted to say that.
FlutistPride's Compare and Contrast Challenge Rules:
- Do not compare and contrast yourself with yourself. That defeats the purpose of this challenge.
- You are not limited in your amount of comparing and contrasting, but please keep your post coherent and readable.
- Link to the blogger you intend to take the compare and contrast challenge.
- The challenged blogger must be informed via comment section or E-mail order to be obligated to post. If they explicitly decline, they are no longer obligated to participate.
- Do not vex anyone who declines.
- The Compare and Contrast Challenge is not intended to be demeaning to any party. Do not use belittling remarks, even if they are jokes. Save your viewers the headache of trying to read your intentions through a screen.
- There is no particular timeframe the challenge should take place in.
- Let the other blogger know you compared and contrasted yourself to them. Invite this person to challenge others.
- Tag your post Compare and Contrast Challenge if you are participating or challenging someone else.
- No one has to challenge you in order to participate.