26) Are you happy with the person you've become? For the most part.
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love? I hate, HATE the sound of cardboard against cardboard, like when someone assembles a moving box. That completely creeps me out. I love the sound of a cat's purr.
28) What's your biggest "what if"? Oh, they're all of a romantic nature. What if I'd worked harder on that relationship, what if I'd bailed out of this one sooner?
29) Do you believe in ghosts? Not really. Not the Caspar the Friendly Ghost kind.
30) How about aliens? Intellectually, yes. It's hubris to think we're the only living beings in the universe. But emotionally, I can't get my mind around them.
31) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far? Maybe buying this place.
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to? I didn't enjoy the little lake my family went to every summer when I was growing up. BORING! And no air conditioning.
33) Can insanity bring on more creativity? John Lennon used to say, "Genius is pain." Maybe there's something to that. Perhaps one has to be uncomfortable, unconventional and maybe a little crazy to be truly creative.
35) To you, what is the meaning of life? To borrow from John again, "Love is all you need."
36) Define "Art." The diminutive of Arthur
37) Do you believe in luck? Yes
38) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship? Respect and laughter
39) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
40) Where were you yesterday? I went to the movies. Saw Birdman. (Psst! I think it's overrated.)
41) What's the worst injury you've ever had? In September 2012, I had surgery, which entailed two grown men putting their hands inside of me and removing some of my organs. Hopefully that's as bad as it'll ever be for me.
42) Do you have any obsessions right now? Always! Right now, pre-1965 America.
'm working on my Nanowrimo novel. If I haven't been a good blog buddy this month, that's why.
44) Ever had a rumor spread about you? Lots of them.
45) Do you believe in real magic? No
46) Do you ever hold grudges against people who have done you wrong? Good goobies, yes!
47) What's your favorite (non-pet) animal? The okapi. They are the neatest animal ever.
48) What is your secret weapon to get people to like you? I don't have one. Maybe that's why not everyone likes me! But I think those who do like me, do so because I'm rather "one-size-fits-all." I'm always the same me.
49) Where is your best friend? At his house
50) What do you think is Satan's last name? I don't believe in Satan or Hell. I'm sorry.