1. Do you send Christmas cards? Yes. I got them in the mail before December 1. I enjoy writing and sending cards.
2. How soon do you start shopping? I shop all year around.
3. Who do you shop for? My niece and nephew, my cousin, and four friends (two with significant others)
4. Do you put up a Christmas tree? No
5. If so, is it fake or real? It's a fake tree, but it's still in its box in the closet
6. Do you like tinsel? NO! Very bad for pets
7. Do you use homemade or store bought ornaments? Store bought
8. Do you put Christmas lights outside your house? No. I live on the fourth floor.
9. Do you put lights on the tree? If my tree was up, it would have lights. But it's not, so it doesn't.
10. How about popcorn and cranberries? No
11. Is there a wreath hanging on your door? Yes
13. Do you hang up your stocking? No
14. Does your family read "Twas the night before Christmas?" No
15. Christmas Movie? Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol
16. Character from any Christmas Movie Scrooge
17. Christmas Song It changes. This year it's "In the Bleak Midwinter"
18. Christmas Memory The Christmas I was four, I got Blaze. I wanted him desperately, promised Santa I'd be good, and he magically appeared under the tree.
19. Give or Receive? Give!
22. Ham or Turkey? Turkey
24. White Lights or Colored Lights? I don't have a preference
25. Blinking Lights or Still Lights I don't have a preference
26. Were you Naughty or Nice this year? I was nice, with scattered naughties
27. What do you want for Christmas this year? Just a happy, stress-free holiday with good friends
28. When do you open your gifts? As soon as I get my greedy paws on them
29. What's the best gift you've ever gotten? The aforementioned Blaze
30. What's the worst gift you've ever gotten? I've gotten a lot of duds, but I don't think you can ever classify a gift as "bad" or "the worst." I mean, someone thought enough of you to get you something!
31. Who gives you the most gifts? There's not a "most." I get one gift from each person.
32. Have you ever had a secret Santa? At a previous job. Once.
33. Do you like wrapping gifts? Sure
34. Do you put change in those red buckets? Only once this year. The bell ringers haven't been out so much.
35. Do you burn a yule log? No
36. Can you name all the reindeer? Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen, Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blixen, and the most famous reindeer of all, Rudolph
37. Do you bake cookies? I have, though not this year
38. Have you ever seen your mommy kissing Santa Clause? No
39. Have you ever gotten a kiss under the mistletoe? Yes. My second favorite Christmas memory. (She said, blushing)
41. Do you drive around and look at the Christmas lights? No
42. Have you ever left Santa cookies? Yes
43. Have you ever sat on Santa's lap? Yes
44. Who do you celebrate Christmas with? My friends in the Keys
45. Where do you celebrate Christmas? At their house and then a restaurant
46. Have you ever had a white Christmas? Yes. Love them and miss them. That's the only drawback to Christmas in Key West.
47. What part of Christmas do you look most forward to? I like the happy of the whole season
48. Have you ever had your picture taken with Santa? Not that I recall