1. Are you in a job that you truly enjoy? Yes, at times I really do. Even after all these years.
2. If you could do any job in the world what would it be? Pet sitter. I have a way with critters.
3. If you could be a character in a novel who would you be? Jo in Little Women. Still looking for my own Professor Bhaer.
4. When it comes to spending time with those you love, do you think it should be about quality or quantity? Quality. But then, that's because I'm a bit of a hermit
5. Is there a job/career you wanted but realized you couldn’t possibly do for one reason or another? Lighthouse keeper. Because it's all done by computer now.
6. If you could live anywhere in the world or out of this world where would you live? Wherever it was the Jetsons lived. So I could have a flying car and a robot maid.
7. Where would you most like to visit and who with? Right now I'd like to visit a nice, quiet booth with my best friend. I miss him very much and could really use a hug.
8. Which skill would you like to learn? I'd still like to learn to speak Spanish. I got distracted last summer by health problems. I still have all the CDs and the text book, so I can start again.
9. What made you laugh today? This statue. It's truly in left center in the Marlins Park. Really. When it appeared on the TV screen, the announcers sang, "Picture yourself in a boat on a river ..."
10. What are you looking forward to tomorrow? Nothing specific. I'd just like to catch up on a little work around the house and maybe prep a little for a big presentation I have on Tuesday. That doesn't sound like fun, I know, but it would make me feel more confident.
11. What is your sign and do you believe in horoscopes etc? I'm on the cusp of Scorpio and Sagittarius. And I don't know how I feel about it.
12. If you could change one thing about your life thus far, what would it be? Right now, I'd change that awful red spot on my face!
13. If there was one charity you could give a huge contribution to, which charity would it be and why? My local food pantry. Because it serves my neighbors who are suffering.
14. Should smoking be legal? I thought it was.
15. What are your views on the smoking ban in public places? Amen! Your bad habit doesn't get to darken my lungs.
16. Why do you blog? To create an accurate snapshot of my life at this moment.
17. Do you have a favorite author? William Goldman, who wrote The Princess Bride. He's recently turned 80, so I think he's retired.
18. Can you play any musical instruments? Nope.
19. What would your ideal car be? One that comes with a driver.
20. Describe yourself in one short sentence. She's sorry about the red spot on her face.
21. What do you look for in a spouse/other half? Touchable hair.
22. Worst meal you’ve had? Nothing springs to mind. Sorry.
23. What do you do to relax in the evening? Watching my TV boyfriend, Mark Harmon on NCIS. Between USA Network, CBS and Comcast ON DEMAND, I can pretty much watch it any time.
24. Do you get along with your siblings? No. And if you knew them, you wouldn't either.
25. Do you have any regrets? I've had a few. But then again, too few to mention.