Sunday Stealing: 40 of The Most Random Questions Meme, Part Two
21) What’s something you’ve always wanted? A million dollars. Although, adjusted for inflation, the million I wanted as a child is now $7,000,000.
22) Do you have hairy legs? I did before my weekly Saturday morning interlude with the razor.
23) What does “Semper Fidelis” stand for? "Always faithful." My dad was a marine.
24) Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake? Lake. I'm not crazy about salt water.
25) Do you wear a lot of black? Not as much as I used to. It makes me look washed out. On the other hand, it's so easy!
28) Are you an adult? I am according to the US legal system.
29) Do you own or rent? I make mortgage payments. Someday I'll own it!
30) Do you have a tan? I'm quite pale.
33) Are you a sugar freak? Perhaps
34) What happened to Larry King? He retired, and not a moment too soon!
36) What do you wish on your birthday? To be happy
38) Do you eat breakfast? I drink a Slim Fast breakfast shake. Does that count?
39) What would you name the royal baby? Princess: Diana Carol Elizabeth, after her grandmothers. Prince? I don't care as much.