1) Love may not cost a thing, but everyday stuff does. What's the most recent thing you bought? How much did you spend? After drinks with friends, I took a cab to the train station. It was $8 (with tip).
2) This video begins with Jennifer Lopez on the phone, on a veranda with a view of the sea. What's the view from the room you're in right now? A fan in the living room window. The heat's still on in my building and it's become a little toasty in here.
3) She sings that she doesn't want her lover's gifts or money, she just wants his attention. Let's change that a bit. Which would you prefer: a gift that was personally chosen but you know you'll never use, or cash? Personally chosen.
5) She and her current boyfriend, former Yankee Alex Rodriguez, are both workout fanatics. How often do you exercise? I haven't exercised in weeks because of this persistent kidney problem. I miss the physical exertion.
6) Her high school nickname was "La Guitarra," because her curvy shape reminded her friends of a guitar. Share a high school memory about you and your friends. Study hall with Jimmy. He was reading The Godfather and would pass it to me, with the sex parts marked. Truly, until Sonny and Lucy slipped away during the wedding reception, I didn't know people could have sex standing up.
8) Jennifer Lopez posts often on Facebook, and Twitter, and Instagram. Do you feel you spend too much time on social media, do you wish you posted more often, or do you try to avoid it altogether? I probably spend too much time on it. On the one hand, it helps me feel connected to the rest of the world. On the other hand, it doesn't always make me happy.
9) Random question: You're at a yard sale and come upon an unusual little knicknack that would make the perfect gift for your best friend. The tag says $7. You think that's rather high for a castoff. Do you pay it? Do you pass on it? Or do you try to get the seller to lower the price? I agree that $7 sounds expensive for a yard sale knicknack, but I'd buy it. I like finding the perfect gift, and I'm not comfortable with the whole haggling thing.