2) What other Beatles' song do you know all the words to? All of them. I have loved the Lads ever since this moment, when I first heard his Lordship warble, "Close your eyes and I'll kiss you ..."
4) Paul McCartney is an enthusiastic advocate of the vegetarian lifestyle. Could you/have you tried to "go veggie?" Nope. I saw him at Wrigley Field one hot summer night in 2011 and was in awe of his stamina. At almost 70, he played for hours in that heat without his energy waning, so maybe there's something to that veggie lifestyle.
6) John Lennon sketched and doodled when he was bored or nervous. Do you have any nervous habits? I play with my hair when I'm nervous, bite my nails when I'm bored.
7) George Harrison loved Hawaii so much he bought a 63-acre estate in Maui. Have you ever visited our 50th state? Yes, twice. Honolulu, Maui, Kona, The Big Island … It's all beautiful. If the airfare wasn't so expensive, I'd like to go back.
8) Yoko Ono was a polarizing character in the Beatles' saga. Has any of your friends ever dated/married someone you just could not stand? Oh, yes! A former coworker, an adorable guy who I'd known since he was very young, fell head over heels for a remote woman I simply didn't trust. It's with great pleasure that I report that today they are very happily married and trying to get pregnant with their second baby. (I eat crow here.)
9) Paul has had dogs his entire adult life, including a sheepdog, Martha, and a black lab, Jet. John was especially fond of a cat named Elvis and a tomcat he found in the snow and named Tim. Tell us about one of your pets. Beside me as I answer this is my cat Charlotte. She is a Woman of Mystery -- she joined our household rather suddenly, and sight unseen, when there was a fire at the local animal shelter and they had to find a place for all the critters -- so I know little about her background. She is dainty, mostly white with calico coloring around her ears, and quite the diva. She keeps my boy cats, and me, in line.