1. If you could build a second house anywhere, where would it be? Do I have to build it? That seems like an awful lot of work. Instead, I'd like a nice little ranch house in Hesperia, CA. That's where my oldest friend is currently. She could stay in the house and take care of it for me in between visits.
Right now, she's living with her cousin, collecting disability. She gets awfully blue sometimes. Maybe if we spent more time together and she had a bit more autonomy, she'd be happier.
2. What are your favorite articles of clothing? Jeans and t shirt.
3. The last CD you bought or downloaded? The Hamilton soundtrack
4. What time do you generally wake up in the morning? When Reynaldo decides I should. My skinny beige cat either rakes his claws through my hair or jumps up on my vanity and knocks everything over.
5. What is your favorite kitchen appliance? My George Foreman grill.
6. If you could play an instrument, what would it be? Guitar.
7. What is your Favorite color? Pantone 294, aka Cubbie blue.
8. Do you believe in the afterlife? Unquestioningly.
11. What’s your favorite day of the week? Tuesday. NCIS and This Is Us.
13. What is your favorite flower? Carnations. They are fragrant, colorful and hearty.
14. What is your favorite meal? I think Eggs Benedict would be good right about now.
15. Describe your ideal weather? Sunny, dry and 65º.
16. What is your favorite ice cream? Mint chocolate chip
17. What is your favorite breakfast? Damn! I knew I should have read these questions first! See #14.
18. Where did you meet your spouse or significant other? Ah, the very moment when I fell in love. When I saw Paul. The Beatles on Ed Sullivan, February 1964.
|No, this isn't really me. Though when it turned up on FB, my friend Kathleen thought it was.|
Bonus: something you’d like to do that you’ve never done before? Skydiving.