1. Do you like your handwriting? Yes. I have very pretty handwriting. My teachers done good with me!
2. Do you like roller coasters? Very much.
3. Do you like scary movies? I like suspense and thrills. I don't like gore.
4. Do you like shopping? Well, this could be a scene from my life:
5. Do you like to talk on the phone? Yes, I am very comfortable with it. I certainly prefer it to (ugh) texting.
6. Do you sleep with the lights on or off? I always keep a light on.
7. Do you use headphones or earphones? Headphones. Ear buds creep me out.
8. Do you have tattoos? Do you want any? No and no. I'm not being judgey here. I just don't want anyone shooting me up with ink. BTW, I wonder how many "I won't have that covid vaccine because I don't know what's in it!" folks are tattooed?
9. Do you wear glasses? Yes.
10. What is your strangest talent? Without looking it up, I can recall Elizabeth Taylor's full name: Dame Elizabeth Rosamond Taylor Hilton Wilding Todd Fisher Burton (Burton) Warner Fortensky. What? You think this is a useless talent? Well, I'll have you know I won a bar trivia contest with this. Drinks for me and all my friends!
11. Have you ever been in the hospital? Of course.
12. What color mostly dominates your wardrobe? Blue.
13. What’s your most expensive piece of clothing? I don't know that we can consider these wardrobe items, but I don't scrimp when I buy a wallet or an umbrella.
14. Have you ever had braces? Yes.
15. Have you ever been on TV? 30 years ago, when Bill Clinton won the Presidency, I was one of the campaign workers shown at his Chicago headquarters. My mom was so proud. I ALMOST was on TV last month during the TCM Classic Film Festival. A TCM team approached me with their camera and microphone to get my "festival experience." I pretended to be on the phone. I think it's funny because Betty from my movie group was also there and she spent the entire four days trying to be photographed for TCM's promotional materials. If I'd gotten onscreen, I don't think she'd ever forgive me.