7. How long does it take you to write an average blog post? I don’t know. I truly have never thought about it.
8. How do you keep up with the blogs you follow? Behold the blog roll at right.
9. What is your bedtime? Is sex always involved? Sex is never involved. This makes me sad. :(
10. Introvert or extrovert? Yes. The answer depends on the setting.
11. What is your biggest fear? An airplane crash.
12. What is the best job you ever had? I developed the copy for product packaging and promotion for a haircare company. I learned a lot and it was fun. Eventually the office politics got to me. But when it came to the actual writing, it was my favorite job and I’d be there still.
13. Dog person/cat person/both/neither? Both. I have always had cats and love them, but I could love a dog, too. Unless you were traumatized by a critter in your youth, I don’t get having a preference. Every critter is individual, just as every person is.
14. If you had $1,000 to spend any way you wanted, what would you do with it? $333 would go to charity, $333 would go to bills, and $334 would go to fun.
18. What song can you not stop listening to?