1. What is the meaning of your blog’s name? It was available.
2. Why did you start your blogging? It's a snapshot of my life at any particular moment. It surprises me to look back and see what mattered to me then, especially when it no longer matters to me now.
3. What’s your usual bedtime? I'm a big girl now. I go to bed whenever I feel like it.
4. Are you lazy? Very.
5. Do you miss anyone right now? Yes.
6. How would you describe your fashion sense? Casual.
7. What are your nicknames? "The Gal Herself" is all you're going to get out of me.
8. Are you a patient person? No.
9. Are you tight-fisted or frivolous? Yes. Meaning I waste money on crap, but I'll also walk three blocks to avoid an ATM fee. I always have a plastic bag in my purse to save the 7¢ bag fee the city constituted. I suppose I'm financially schizoid.
10. What magazines do you read? Entertainment Weekly, People, Glamour and Allure. With the advent of the Trump Presidency, I believe being too informed can be hazardous to one's health.
11. Are you stubborn? Very
12. When is your birthday? November
13. What book are you currently reading? Chaos, by Patricia Cornwell. So far I'm enjoying it. But since it's gotten wretched reviews, I wouldn't be surprised if it took a nasty turn.
14. What phone do you have? My landline is a 2-headset cordless I got at
|One is in my livingroom, one on my nightstand|
15. Do you have any pets? I share my home with two cats: Reynaldo Curtis is a skinny beige tom and Constance McKenzie is a compact black-and white girlcat.
16. Do you have siblings? Two sisters
17. Any children or grandchildren? Nope
18. What do you order at Starbucks? I hate coffee, so I go to Starbucks very seldom. When I find myself there, I have a tall hot chocolate, no whipped cream. And I sprinkle cinnamon in it. I don't really taste it, but I love the smell.
19. What did you do for your last birthday? I took myself to Graceland to visit The King. I had a wonderful time and highly recommend it.
20. What’s your occupation? I'm an advertising writer.
21. Do you live in the country or the city? I'm a City Mouse.