01. Real First Name: The
02. Birthday: November 22. That's 218 days away, in case you're planning on getting me something spectacular.
03. Where do you live: In the greater Chicagoland area.
04: What are you studying/What are you working as: Associate Creative Director
05. What makes you happy: The book I'm reading, Unwise Passions. I know the title makes it sound like some kind of romance novel, but it's the true story of Nancy Randolph, the center of one of America's first scandals back in the 1770s.
06. What are you listening to now/have listened to last: "Just Friends" by Amy Winehouse
07. What is particularly good/bad about your blog: It's a fairly honest depiction of my life today. Whether that's good or bad is up to the reader.
08. An interesting fact about you: I won $500 in a Chicago Tribune movie trivia contest
09. Are you in love/have a crush at the moment: Yes
10. Favorite place to be: I wish I was still on vacation in Colonial Williamsburg
11. Favorite lyric: No you don't know the one who dreams of you at night, who longs to kiss your lips and longs to hold you tight, oh I am just a friend, that's all I've ever been, cuz you don't know me…
12. Best time of the year: Autumn
13. Weirdest food you like: The Francheezie, a hot dog filled with cheese and wrapped in bacon.
01. A film: Bonnie & Clyde
02. A book: JFK: Reckless Youth
03. A song: "You Don't Know Me," the one quoted above. It's been performed by everyone from Eddie Arnold to Elvis and Ray Charles to Meryl Streep.
04: A band: And now, here they are, the Beatles!
01. One thing you like about a blogger that you have not met: Mimi, for having the limitless imagination to create and populate a kingdom
02. Two things you like about yourself: My sense of loyalty and my sense of humor
03. Name three things that you need in a lover: Sensitivity, patience, and really nice hair