Sunday Stealing: The Chicago Crazy Questions
1) What was your dream growing up? Oh, it changed often, as it does with most kids. When I was in high school, I wanted to be a columnist for one of the big news weeklies, Time or Newsweek or US News and World Report.
2) What talent do you wish you had? How I wish I could sing.
3) If I bought you a drink what would it be? Vodka/cran.
4) What was the last book you read?
|Here's a review|
5) Worst Habit? I'm a slob.
6) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride? No, because I don't own a car.
7) What is your favorite sport? As Roy Hobbs said in The Natural, "God, I love baseball."
8) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? If I was stuck in an elevator with Bud, I'm sure we'd laugh a great deal.
9) Worst thing to ever happen to you? I wasted a decade of my life in a bad relationship.
10) Tell me one weird fact about you. I can wiggle my right ear, but not my left ear.
11) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly? I'd be pissed. I hate unexpected company.
12) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? I'd get my waist back.
13) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? Depends on the crime at hand.
14) Ever been arrested? Nope.
15) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it? Finish my bathroom. Put the balance in my retirement fund.
16) Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Fart around on the Internet while watching TV.
17) Biggest pet peeve? Her. She didn't pay for two seats, so why is she taking up two seats?
18) In one word, how would you describe yourself? Independent.
19) Do you believe in/appreciate romance? Theoretically.