1. Do you like sushi? Nope.
2. What color is your car? No car.
3. What is your favorite thing about the place where you live? My neighborhood is very diverse. Everyone is welcome here.
4. Are there brands of certain items that you will ONLY buy that brand? I am very brand loyal to Bounty and Viva paper towels.
5. Are you allergic to any food? Animals? Plants? Medicines? Meds: Thimerosal and morphine. I'm also highly allergic to bee sting.
6. Have you ever been stung or bitten by an animal? Bees. See above.
7. Do you have a favorite bird? Do you feed the bird at your house or the park? No birdhouse, but we do have a very proprietary robin in front of our building. He's always on the branch by the railing. I look for him whenever I come and go.
8. What would you recommend binging on Netflix or similar? I've been watching The West Wing on HBO Max. I remember the characters and the dialog, but not the plots, so it's a comforting mix of old and new.
9. What is your proudest achievement? I'm a good friend. I'm there.
10. Do you have or are you from a big family? Well, my clan has endured many divorces and remarriages, so I suppose it's big if you're flexible in your definition of "family."
11. What do you do for exercise? I do 8 minutes of stretches every morning. It will be 9 minutes in April. I'm adding a 60 seconds every month.
12. What would be your favorite breakfast? (You didn’t have to cook it yourself.) Egg and bacon with wheat toast and hashbrowns.
13. is there an item that you really want but can not afford? Can we definite "home renovations" as an "item?" There's lots I'd like to do in that regard.
14. What was the farthest distance you made for your holidays? 1500 miles = Chicago to Key West.
15. Are you afraid of speaking in public? Depends on the audience. I'm very good at speaking to groups if it's made up of my clients. My internal team? Not so much. You'd think it would be the opposite, but it's not.