16. Do you want any piercings? I have one in each ear, and that's enough for me.
17. What’s your mousepad look like? I don't use a mousepad.
18. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader? Yes. It can be fun. I don't believe in it, but I understand and respect people who do.
19. How do you identify spiritually (do you follow a religion, what do you think about soul/spirit, etc.)? I am a Christian. I believe we each have a responsibility to our neighbors, to our country and to our planet. I try to live my life that way. I am 100% sure there's a place for me in Heaven.
20. Do you prefer your nails long or short? Naturally, after contemplating my immortal soul, my mind wanders to my nails. I prefer them short.
21. What are your favorite smells? Cinnamon, lavender
22. Do you still use a radio or just use your phone/computer for music? I love my shower radio sooooo much! It's a great way to start my morning.
23. What kind of socks do you prefer to wear? Plain white anklets.
24. Do you have any family heirlooms? Nothing that is of value to anyone but me.
25. Are there any musicians you didn't like at first but grew on you? Sinatra. I used to think of him as an irrelevant throwback, like a rotary dial phone. But once you truly fall in love (and get your heart broken), you realize what a terrific singing actor he was. As he sang, you believe he knew what you felt because he felt it, too. Also, the more I hear other singers of his time (from Dick Haymes to Dean Martin to Tony Bennett), I can hear how much better he was than his peers. He had soul.
26. Is there anything you used to love but now dislike? Since covid, my sense of smell is changed. I can no longer abide citrus. (Anyone who dismisses covid as "just the flu" is an ass; get vaccinated and boosted! Not just for your own sake, but to protect everyone you come in contact with.)
27. Your favorite place to be aside from your home? Right now, anywhere my oldest friend is. I miss her very much these days and worry about her. I wish we weren't a continent apart!
28. What is your favorite kind of tea? This year I've been drinking tons of Bigelow salted caramel tea.
29. Any old home remedies you use when you're sick? My mom was a big believer in room temperature 7UP for just about everything.
30. What level of brightness do you usually keep your phone at? As bright as possible.