1. If America is one nation under God then are atheists citizens? Only if they were born before 1954, when in our nation's 178th year, we suddenly noticed we forgot to mention "God" in our pledge. I'm being facetious, of course. The USA was designed to be a secular country. That's why our Constitution says there "shall be no religious test" required to hold office. The wisdom of this can't be questioned when you listen to how rabid and un-American many evangelicals can be.
2. Is there anything that you believe should be banned for any reason? I'm not a big fan of banning.
3. How often do you eat too much? All day, every day.
5. Are you a city person or a country person? City person
6. What annoys you the most about yourself? I am lazy
7. Who was your childhood hero? A toss up between Abe and JFK. My family often took weekend trips to Springfield to see the Lincoln sites, and it's a tradition I've continued because I just love that man and walking where he walked. So wise, with so much to teach me! President Kennedy was assassinated on my 6th birthday, which was traumatic for me. It was a gut punch to the nation to be sure, but when you're young and the world stops on your birthday, it leaves a mark.So as I was learning how to read, I began reading about JFK. It's another lifelong tradition (I'm reading a massive biography of his father right now).
8. With nearly 100 channels why is NOTHING ever on? I can always find something I want to watch.
9. Would you adopt a stray kitty wandering through your neighborhood? I kinda did. This is Jeri, the kitten I found under the wheel of a parked car. I took her to the local no-kill shelter. I like thinking of her as a fat cat in a forever home.
|Jeri was so tiny, her litter pan was a Lean Cuisine tray|
10. Which Lord of the Rings movie has the best ending? I have no idea
11. What are you missing in your life? Discipline
12. What could you make a sculpture out of that's in the room with you right now? I have nothing for this, sorry.
13. Do you believe in the lost city of Atlantis? No.
14. Have you ever read The Little Prince? Yes.
15. What fantasy book would you like to see made into a movie? I don't read fantasy books