Saturday, April 21, 2012
I'm in! My friend Mindy got us tickets. Not nosebleed, but not on the field, either. But that's OK. There will be jumbotron screens. And The Boss, God bless him, is not my knight, and therefore some expense must be spared. So in all, this is good news. Very good news.
Saturday 9: 'Til I Hear It From You
1. If someone, that you trusted, told you that your lover was cheating, would you believe them or not? There are so many variables here! I have been involved with a man I'd never believe it of, no matter who told me, and a man I'd know it was true about, no matter who told me.
2. What is something that you are disappointed about right now? Myself. I can be very lazy.
3. Jonathan Frid, who was the original Barnabas Collins on Dark Shadows from 1967-1971, passed away in Canada at the age of 87. Who is your favorite vampire? Barnabas, of course! I ran home from school every day to catch up with him. The Dark Shadows/Where the Action Is combo was the best hour of TV EVER! (BTW, Where the Action Is was a Dick Clark show, and we just lost him this week. Coincidence? Not with Barnabas involved!)
4. Should there be age limits on social networking sites such as facebook? Are you implying I'm too old for Facebook?
5. Tell us about your pets. Do you have one that you wish would run away? Three cats: Joey is a big old loving tub of guts. Charlotte is a lively and feminine little lady. And then there's Reynaldo -- the worst cat ever. I don't wish he would run away. I do wish he'd finally, FINALLY chill out.
6. Do you ever have a hard time with morals? I think at times, every one does.
7. Did you make 'a plan' the first time you made love or did it just happen? A certain amount of planning went into it -- I mean, contraception and privacy weren't standard issue in those days.
8. Do you agree that fame is lousy or would you love to give it a try? Why? I'd rather be rich. I can't imagine having my every move scrutinized, published and judged. I remember a most unflattering photo of Maria Shriver picking her teeth in her rearview mirror when she clearly thought she was alone. I thought, "God, how can anyone live that way?"
9. Do you believe in forever, as in 'love forever'? Yes. I still love every man I've ever loved. Relationships become untenable, but love doesn't die.