Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
2) Have you ever visited your state's capital? Oh, yes! And everyone should visit Illinois' state capital, Springfield, because of all the Abraham Lincoln historical sites. You can see the Presidential Library and Museum (which now has an exhibit from the Spielberg movie), Lincoln's home, the Old Capital House where he gave his "House Divided Against Itself" speech, and his final resting place. It's all inspiring. But my favorite is The Lincoln Depot. It's the site where he said good bye to Illinois when he left for DC. His impromptu speech is so moving:
6) He sings that at times, his mind is hazy. Do you have a good memory for names? Gets worse each year.
7) Fastball guitarist Miles Zuniga admits that he once had a crush on Carrie Fisher (aka Princess Leia). Tell us about one of your one-sided love affairs, either with a celebrity or someone you knew in real life. When I was a girl I had a mad crush on Joe Pepitone. He was only a Cub for a few disappointing seasons, but I thought he was impossibly glamorous.And I kept this baseball card shoved in bedroom mirror.
8) Fastball's drummer Joey Shuffield is partial to drums from Pork Pie Percussion. This company was started by Bill Detamore, who began making drums as a hobby. Do you have any hobbies that, under the right circumstances, could make you money? Nope
9) The fast ball is the most common pitch in major league baseball. Now that the MLB season is past the halfway mark, how is your baseball team doing? I am confident that the World Champion Chicago Cubs will have an impressive second half.