1. Are you satisfied with the way your life is right now? MEH. I feel fine, and I don't take my health for granted anymore. I'm not thrilled about having to buy a new refrigerator, and I wish my housing situation wasn't still in flux. But while it's not great, my life is OK.
2. Do you drink enough water? I'm better about water than I used to be.
3. When was the last time you ate at Burger King? I don't think I've been this year! Five Guys and McDonald's, but not Burger King.
4. Do you prefer the beach or the mountains? Mountains (though I like the water, too)
5. How do you usually feel when you wake up on a morning? Scared. Let me explain: my cat, Reynaldo, frequently gets bored and awakens me by knocking things over.
6. Would you rather take someone on a date, or be taken on a date? I'd prefer to stay home and watch a Law & Order rerun.
7. When was the last time you wore high heeled shoes? Decades. I've been told that, because of my heel spurs, high heels can actually cause further damage.
8. Vodka or wine? Vodka.
9. How often do you cry? Probably not often enough
10. Ever had a crush on a teacher? Yes
11. Can you wire a plug? No
12. Do you wear socks to bed? Well, when it's really cold I wear slipper socks. Does that count?
13. What is currently bugging you? See Question #1. (I really should read these before I start answering.)
15. Can you change a car tire? No.
16. Have you met more than ten celebrities? No.
17. Do you sleep naked? I have.
18. What was the best music gig you’ve ever attended? Sir Paul at Wrigley Field. 2011. My favorite guy ever in my favorite place on earth.
19. Have you ever had sexual feelings for anyone you follow on line? No.
20. Who is someone who has changed your life positively. So many people! Lately it's been two of my newest friends, Nancy and Joanna.
21. Favorite city? Chicago
22. Can you drive? No.
22. Cigarettes or alcohol? Alcohol. Cigarettes, literally, stink.
23. Favorite and least favorite accents? Downton Abbey English is my favorite. The Polish lady at the end of the hall who I can't understand is my least favorite.
24. Did you play Red Rover when you were a child? Yes
25. Do you like 1980s fashion? I remember it fondly, but I wouldn't wear it now.