1. Would you rather eat pizza every day or never eat pizza again?
Every day! Though I'm not sure my gastrointestinal tract would appreciate it.
2. Would you rather stay forever at your current age or be 10 years younger? 10 years younger. If I knew then what I know now ...
3. Would you rather have too many friends or too few?
Too many. (Though I don't think that's possible.)
4. Would you rather have no taste buds or be blind?
Blind. I'm thinking back to when I had covid in 2020. No taste/no smell is really depressing. More so than I would have imagined.
5. Would you rather never hear music again or lose the ability to read? Oh, I hate this question! I suppose I'd rather lose the ability to read, because I could still listen to audiobooks and podcasts.
6. Would you rather speak “whale” or read babies’ minds? Read babies' minds.
7. Would you rather be the richest person or the smartest?
8. Would you rather create history or delete it?
Create history! No deleting here, despite what Fox News and Twitter want you to believe. (January 6 was an insurrection, not a handful of unruly hooligans. Wake up!)
9. Would you rather create a great piece of art and not get credit or get credit for a piece of art you didn’t create?
Create and not get credit. I'm in marketing. Every time I pick a product up off the shelf I am aware that a team created that package -- from the words to the logo to type fonts. Every package is a collaboration and a miracle. And no one thinks about it, no one gets credit.
10. Would you rather age from the neck up, or from the neck down? Neck up. Not that I'm happy about the wrinkles, but I'd love to have my younger back and gut back.
11. Would you rather see the world but live in poverty or stay in one place and live rich?
I'm afraid I don't get this question. Are you asking if I'd rather be rich if it meant the entire world would be plunged into poverty? Of course not! (Of course, maybe I don't get the question.)
12. Would you rather become famous or powerful?
Powerful. I'd hate being famous. Too much harsh scrutiny. I'd like to think that I could be a powerful, yet still decent person.
13. Would you rather be a creative person or a technical person?
I have no interest in the technical side of things.
14. Would you rather get a paper cut whenever you touch paper or bit your tongue whenever you eat something?
15. Would you rather wake up in the morning looking like a giraffe or a kangaroo? Kangaroo! I think jumping would be fun.
|You know you want to.|