1. What’s the weirdest smell you have ever smelled? Some flaming cheese thing at a Greek restaurant. I don't know if it was overcooked/burned or if that's just how it was supposed to smell. Either way, it was memorable.
2. What would be the hat to end all hats? What could you wear on your head that would make people stop what they are doing and stare in awe and amazement?
3. What is something that everyone looks stupid doing? Bending over to tie or untie their shoes. I noticed this at the salon Friday when I got my pedicure. No one looks graceful putting on or getting out of shoes with laces.
4. In 40 years, what will people be nostalgic for? Working from home. I predict offices will be open again at least 3 days/week and we'll amaze our grandchildren with tales of how we went years without literally going to work.
5. How do you feel about putting pineapple on pizza? Chacun à son goût.
6. If animals could talk, which would be the rudest? Sharks. They seem like such angry, selfish bastards.
7. What’s the best type of cheese? American.
8. Where is the strangest place you’ve urinated or defecated? I peed in the parking lot of a motel. A group of us were on a road trip -- a bachelorette party -- and the organizer didn't make reservations in advance because, well, who needs them? All the motels in Lake Geneva were booked and we couldn't afford a nice hotel. Anyway, the manager of one of the cheap hotels told us we could sleep in our car in his parking lot and he wouldn't report us to the police for loitering. Ah, the stupid things we do when we're young!
9. In one sentence, how would you sum up the internet? It's essential.
10. Which insect could you happily do without seeing for a good long time? Bed bugs
11, What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever worn? I lived through the 1970s. It was an embarrassing, ugly decade.
12. What’s the weirdest thing a guest has done at your house? Nothing comes to mind.
13. Is cereal soup? Why or why not? No. Cuz it's not.
14. What is the sexiest and least sexy name? Paul and Ethel. However this is not something I feel strongly about.
15. What fictional character is amazing in their book / show / movie, but would be insufferable if you had to deal with them in mundane everyday situations? Scarlett O'Hara