1. What was the highlight of your week? Time spent with my nephew. First his 8th grade graduation (Tuesday), then our trips to the animal shelter to adopt Connie (Friday).
2. Whose car were you in last? It belonged to the cab company.
3. When is the next time you will kiss someone? Your guess is as good as mine.
4. What color shirt are you wearing? Hunter green.
5. How long is your hair? It's short, but it's a bit unkempt. I'm getting my locks shorn this coming Saturday.
6. Are you good looking? I haven't frightened anyone.
7. Last movie you watched? Chef. It was completely charming. If it's playing near you, go see it.
8. Who were you with? I slipped in and out of the theater by myself. It's one of the benefits of having it less than 5 minutes away.
9. Last thing you ate? I'm right now eating Edy's Slow Churned Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream.
10. Last thing you drank? Lemon lime soda.
11. When was the last time you had your heart broken? When my cat Charlotte died last month. She was a very good girl.
12. Who came over last? The mailman.
13. Are you happy right now? I'm OK.
14. What did you say last? "NO!" My cat Reynaldo is in a mood and wants to tear up the dining room again.
15. Where is your phone? My cell is charging in the kitchen. My landline is on the end table.
16. What color are your eyes? Green
17. Are you left-handed? No
18. Spell your name without vowels: Th Gl Hrslf
19. Do you have any pets? Three cats: Joey, Reynaldo and Connie.
20. Favorite Vacation? I'd love to spend a week at a destination spa.
21. What do you dislike currently? Manufactured drama. Life tosses enough curves our way, we don't need to create upheaval.
22. What are you listening to? The TV is on
24. What is your favorite scent? Cinnamon
25. Who makes you happiest? I'm sure Mr. Harmon could, given half a chance
26. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping, Unfortunately not with Mark Harmon.
27. When is your birthday? November 22
28. Who has the same phone as you? Many people. Many cheap people. It's not a very good phone.
29. Last time you went swimming in a pool? Christmas Eve in Key West. This is the pool. It was adorable.