Sunday, June 08, 2014

I have returned

Two weeks ago I saw Million Dollar Arm. This weekend it was Chef. While I liked both movies, I was reminded how much I enjoy going to the movies. Sitting there, in the dark, being transported to another world. It's magic and it's good for me. I must do it more often.

The best thing about Chef is the adorable Emjay Anthony. He plays Percy, the preteen son of Chef Carl. Sometimes movie kids are cloying, but he's too real for that. With his big, expressive brown eyes and dimples, he's cute and touching and thoughtful.

Also, the movie made me want a Cubano. I love that buttery bread!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.