1) An official Late Night with David Letterman mug for my mom. She loves her Dave.
2) Crocheted ear muffs/headphones for my niece, so she can enjoy her tunes in comfort as she walks across her windy campus
3) A pewter pink ribbon key ring from Shirley Pewter in Williamsburg for a friend who is celebrating a year of being cancer free this month!
4) Peacock flipflops for my oldest friend, who so prefers California's warm winters to Chicago's white Christmases
5) Guatemalan "worry dolls" for one of my coworkers, Tom, because he in 2012 I want him to not let the stress get to him so much
6) A psychic reading from Practically Intuitive for my friend Mindy
7) The 2012 Nuns Having Fun calendar to amuse a friend who is the proud product of 12 years of Catholic school
8) A Warriors illustrated novel for my nephew, who is a great fan of the series
9) A subscription to Glamour for my oldest friend's daughter, who aspires to a career in cosmetology
10) Lavender-scented fabric mist for my cousin, who is having trouble sleeping these days
11) Hand-crafted caterpillar charms to bring my coworkers luck
12) A movie theater gift card for the guy who does my hair, because he's always asking me what I've just seen
13) Homemade cookies for my best friend