3. How much time do you spend on the computer? Too much.
4. Not including porn, what do you do on the computer? Email, FB, Pogo, and, of course, this here blog.
5. Are you a clock watcher? Yes.
6. What do you/did you look for in a partner? Shallow answer: nice, touchable hair.
7. What type of clothing do you prefer? Casual.
8. What is your favorite type of music? Beatles.
9. Do you believe in the paranormal, Ghosts, ESP, levitation, spoon bending? Not much. But I am open.
10. The most important question: Do you have a inie or outie belly button? Inie.
11. What kind of car do you drive? I don't drive.
12. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun or The Boys Are Back in Town? "When the working day is done, girls just wanna have fun."
18. Sum up your philosophy of life in one sentence. You can borrow it from someone else, if you'd like. "Life is not fair, but it's fairer than death." William Goldman, The Princess Bride
19. Name the one thing you just don't understand about kids today. Rap