1. Why is your favorite color your favorite? My favorite color is Pantone 294 because it's Cubbie blue.
2. Do you prefer dogs or cats or do you just hate animals, and want to kill baby seals? I do not prefer cats or dogs, love them all, and think this question is just awful.
3. How much time do you spend on the computer? Too much.
4. Not including porn, what do you do on the computer? Email, FB, Pogo, and, of course, this here blog.
5. Are you a clock watcher? Yes.
6. What do you/did you look for in a partner? Shallow answer: nice, touchable hair.
7. What type of clothing do you prefer? Casual.
8. What is your favorite type of music? Beatles.
9. Do you believe in the paranormal, Ghosts, ESP, levitation, spoon bending? Not much. But I am open.
10. The most important question: Do you have a inie or outie belly button? Inie.
11. What kind of car do you drive? I don't drive.
12. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun or The Boys Are Back in Town? "When the working day is done, girls just wanna have fun."
13. Camping or the Ritz? The Ritz
14. What food are you craving RIGHT NOW . . . did you eat it? Corn flakes. And yes, I ate them.
15. The most thrilling place you've ever visited. Why? When I was very young I went to Paris and seeing the Arc de Triomphe was a gas.
17. Look up from your computer. What do you see first? My TV
18. Sum up your philosophy of life in one sentence. You can borrow it from someone else, if you'd like. "Life is not fair, but it's fairer than death." William Goldman, The Princess Bride
19. Name the one thing you just don't understand about kids today. Rap