1) Do you enjoy amusement park rides? I love 'em!
2) In this song, Bruce likens romance to riding through the tunnel of love. The Red Hot Chili Peppers sing about a "Love Rollercoaster." What amusement park ride reminds you of your relationships? Bumper cars (and I'm a very bad driver)
3) Bruce's nickname is The Boss. Who was your best boss? What made him/her a good supervisor? My friend Barb was a very good boss. I believe she always had my back, and fostered a cohesive team spirit among her staff.
4) Bruce's father was a bus driver and his mother was a legal secretary. What professions did/do your parents work in? My dad was a mechanic and my mom was a homemaker.
5) Bruce met his wife Patti at a bar in Asbury Park. Do you believe you can pick up lasting love in a bar? I know it's been done, but not by me.
6) Springsteen was unable to work for years because he was embroiled in a lawsuit with his management company. Have you ever been sued, or sued someone else? Not yet. But I fear it may be on the horizon as a result of my late mother's reverse mortgage.
7) Bruce won an Oscar for writing the title song for the Tom Hanks movie Philadelphia. Do you have a favorite Tom Hanks movie? That Thing You Do!
8) Bruce's official Twitter account (@springsteen) has more than 389,000 followers. Do you tweet? If so, how many people follow you? Yes. 294.
9) Bruce's drummer, Mighty Max Weinberg, led the band on The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien. Who do you think is funnier -- Conan or Jay Leno? Or are you looking forward to Jimmy Fallon? I really haven't watched The Tonight Show since Johnny retired. I'm a big fan of "The Boys," Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert.