Saturday, July 08, 2023
1. Do you trust people at restaurants who handle your food that they aren't doing anything gross to it while you can't see them? Yes. I worry about many things, but this is not among them.
2. How do you wear your hair each day? Parted on the left and blown dry.
3. Have you ever worn:
A gas mask? No
A blindfold? Yes
4. Would you be willing to go hang gliding? I'd need to know more details before I answer this.
5. What is the difference between a man's button down shirt and a woman's button down shirt? It's been my experience that women's shirts have narrower sleeves and the buttons are on the left.
6. Have you ever taken a lock of someone else's hair? Nope
7. Have you ever given anyone a lock of your hair? Nope
8. If you had a locket what would you put inside? When I was a little girl, I had a cheap gold locket with a teeny-tiny picture of Paul McCartney inside. I'd cut it from a magazine.
9. Have you ever written something on a bathroom wall? Yes. I was very drunk and waiting for my train home after a group of us went to the movies. It occurred to me that I was in love with one of my coworkers and I was so astonished by this revelation that I wrote it on the wall of that ladies restroom at the train station. No, I am not proud of this. BTW, he and I are still in touch. Today he's the father of four and a new grandfather.
10. When was the last time you fell down in public? It was the winter of 2019. I slipped and fell near the Picasso in Daley Plaza. I was hurrying back to the office and the street was very snowy. I don't slip on the snow and ice anymore since chiropractors have my back issues straightened out. (Pun intended.)
11. Are you more aggressive or mellow? Since retirement I find myself far more mellow.
12. What have you done with your self to keep your life worth living? I try to give back. Every day I ask myself if I've done something kind, generous or useful to please God. Sometimes it's big, sometimes very small. But every day I try to do something good.
13. What is the most incredible thing you can do? See #12.
14. Do you bury your pets, flush them, or throw them away? These are my options? Really? I say "none." My pets have been humanely euthanized by veterinarians who have very kindly given me their paw prints as keepsakes before they were cremated. (That was thoroughly depressing.)
15. What's your favorite thing that is yellow? I don't have a lot of yellow. The only thing that comes to mind is the potholder in my kitchen. It's bright yellow flowers on a deep green background.
16. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? One piercing in each year. No tattoos. Dull, right?