26. Have you ever been stung by a bee? Yes, and discovered I'm allergic. Hence the Epipen that's in my purse every day from April to October.
27. What's the sickest you've ever been? Probably the aforementioned bee sting, but since I was only a kid I didn't realize how potentially dangerous it was.
28. What's your favorite form of exercise? Toss up between stationery bike and swimming.
29. What's your favorite Cyndi Lauper song? Time After Time
30. What did you do for your 13th birthday? I don't recall.
31. Are you afraid of heights? Nope.
32. Have you ever taken dance lessons? I took ballet as a little girl. I was staggeringly bad at it.
33. What's your favorite newspaper? Chicago Tribune. It's the only paper left in town that covers the news in any depth.
34. What's your favorite Broadway / West End musical? My Fair Lady
35. What's the most memorable class you've ever taken? Psych 101, my introduction to the concept of intrinsic and extrinsic morality.
36. What's your favorite knock-knock joke? "Knock knock." "Who's there?" "Repeat." "Repeat who?" "Who! Who!"
37. What's your least favorite commercial? The Panda Bears for Snapple Tea. There's something uncomfortable and creepy about them.
38. If you could go to Disney World with any celebrity alive today, who would it be? Bill Clinton. I think he'd be a riot to hang out with for a few hours. Plus, since he has Secret Service protection, we wouldn't have to wait in line -- not ever, not even at Space Mountain.
39. Do you prefer baths or showers? Most mornings I shower, but that's due to time. I really enjoy baths.
40. What's your favourite newspaper comic strip? I don't really have one.
41. What's your favorite breakfast food? Eggs. Scrambled, once over, poached ...
42. Who's your favarite game show host? Bob Barker. Please spay or neuter your pets.
43. If you could have a super power, what would it be? Flight.
44. Do you like guacamole? Nope.
45. Have you ever been in a food fight? Yes. One of the few things about high school I actually enjoyed.
46. Name five songs to which you know all the lyrics. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, She Bop, Time After Time, True Colors, and American Pie (I'm very proud of knowing all the lyrics to that one)
47. What's your favorite infomercial? Meaningful Beauty -- Cindy Crawford and that French doctor who can keep us young using melon juice.
48. What's the longest you've ever waited in line? Hours and hours at Disney World! Which is why next time I want to go with Bill Clinton.
49. What's on the cover of your address book or day planner? Plain brown leather.
50. Have you ever taken a picture in one of those little booths? Yes, at the mall. When we were kids, my mom would send me in with my sister.