Sunday Stealing: The Sassy Questions
1. If you could say anything you wanted to say to Donald Trump, what would you say? Let's see those tax returns.
2. If you had to be the mother of Britney Spears or Lindsay Lohan, who would you choose and why? This question makes me so grateful to be barren.
3. You get to be Queen for a day. The kids are all taken care of, and you can spend as much money as you want. What do you do all day? Breakfast. Cub game in seats above the dugout. Dinner at the Old Crow Smokehouse, a Wrigleyville restaurant I've always wanted to try.
|The happiest place on earth!|
4. Is there a song that brings tears to your eyes every time you hear it? If so, which one? Save the Best for Last by Vanessa Williams. It was "our" song and we didn't work out.
5. A fairy taps you on the shoulder and tells you that you can either have a perfect face or a perfect body for the rest of your life. Which do you choose? I've got a question for the fairy: does perfect body denote perfect health? If it does, then I go with the bod. If it doesn't, then I'll go with the face.
6. If you could live any place in the world and money was no object, where would you live and why? I'd live in the Palmolive Building here in Chicago. It's a beautiful building, and offers gorgeous views of The Lake.
|I just adore a penthouse view.|
7. What is your biggest regret in life? I suppose my role in the breakup of the relationship referenced in #4.
8. If you could go back and visit one person in your life who is now dead, and ask one question, what would that question be and why would you ask it? I'd bring back my mom, and I have soooooo many questions.
9. If you had the choice to age forward (like we are now) or aging backwards (think Benjamin Buttons) which would you choose and why? Whatever way everyone else is aging. I don't want to be a lonely freak.
10. What will the epitaph on your headstone say? A Good Writer and a True Friend. Yes, I stole it from Charlotte's Web. But it's something I aspire to.